Electrical Explosion Caused By Digging Holes

The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) is the national regulator in England and Wales for workplace health and safety, and has the authority to cialis uk best buy cheap viagra master card payment. . investigate workplace accidents.

The HSE investigated and prosecuted a Scunthorpe construction company after one of its employees suffered an electrical explosion whilst doing aAi??simple task.Ai?? A director of the construction company instructed two of its chep viagra, viagra in thailand. employees to dig holes outside the companyai??i??s site entrance so that a new sign could be erected.Ai?? However, the company did not check the positioning of the electrical network for the site before instructing the employees to begin work digging the holes.Ai?? Unfortunately, whilst a drill was being used to break concrete the concrete gave way and the drill pierced a 415 volt underground electricity cable resulting in an electrical explosion.

The construction company pleaded guilty to breach of the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 and was fined A?13000.00 plus costs by Scunthorpe Magistrates Court.Ai?? Unfortunately, the employee who suffered the electrical explosion has been left with permanent scarring caused by the burn injuries despite receiving emergency canadian pharmacy brand levitra. medical treatment as a hospital inpatient following the accident.

Stay Insured and Stay Legal

It is an offence to drive a car on a road or in a public place without insurance against third party risk. cialis overnight delivery canada. Also, it is now the law that if you own a vehicle and you do not drive it in public places or on public roads you must send to the DVLA a SORN (statutory off road notification), otherwise you must have third party risk insurance for the vehicle.

The Motor Insurance Database (MID) holds the insurance records of all UK registered vehicles and your motor insurance company should enter for you your car insurance records on the MID.Ai?? You can do a free search of the MID to check that your insurance records are up to date by going
on www.askmid.com

topamax annpharmacy.

Also, if you suffer a road traffic accident you can check the other vehicleai??i??s motor insurance details by going on www.askmid.com

Useful information on motor insurance can be found at www.direct.gov.uk/motoring viagra without perception, best cialis. cialis south africa.