Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Unsafe gas appliances there shortage alli, viagra price in dubai. such as central heating boilers and gas fires can put you at risk from fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. Natural gas and liquid propane gas are not poisonous, however the gas leaking from a faulty appliance is highly flammable, creating the risk of a fire developing or an explosion.

Carbon monoxide is produced by faulty gas appliances and is a highly poisonous gas. You cannot see, smell or taste carbon monoxide, and therefore each year throughout the world it kills people in their homes. The severity of the illness or injury caused by carbon monoxide is dependant on the amount of gas inhaled, and whether the gas leak happened for only a short time or over a number of weeks or months. Carbon monoxide poisoning can cause different types of symptoms to people varying from nausea, tiredness, dizziness, clumsiness, headaches, stomach pains, loss of consciousness, brain injury and death.

In April 2009 Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI as the gas registration body z pack for preseptal cellulitis. for England and Wales. Capita plc, is the actual body that runs Gas Safe Register. The function of Gas Safe Register is to maintain a register of gas engineers who are qualified to carry out work with gas appliances, and also investigate reports of unsafe gas work. If you need to call a gas engineeer to your home ask to see his Gas Safe Identification, or call Gas Safe on free phone 0800 4085500.

Gas appliances should be inspected every 12 months by an engineer registered with Gas Safe. If you are thinking of renting or buying a flat or house always ask to see the inspection records for the gas appliances, and if the appliances are newly installed the building regulations compliance certificates.

Gas Safe Register –