Stay Insured and Stay Legal

It is an offence to drive a car on a road or in a public place without insurance against third party risk. cialis overnight delivery canada. Also, it is now the law that if you own a vehicle and you do not drive it in public places or on public roads you must send to the DVLA a SORN (statutory off road notification), otherwise you must have third party risk insurance for the vehicle.

The Motor Insurance Database (MID) holds the insurance records of all UK registered vehicles and your motor insurance company should enter for you your car insurance records on the MID.Ai?? You can do a free search of the MID to check that your insurance records are up to date by going

Also, if you suffer a road traffic accident you can check the other vehicleai??i??s motor insurance details by going on

Useful information on motor insurance can be found at viagra without perception, cialis south africa.